MASSKARA QUEEN 2012 PRE-PAGEANT AT PALISADES

MASSKARA QUEEN 2012

MASSKARA QUEEN 2012 PRE-PAGEANT AT PALISADES

One of the most exciting event during Masskara Festival is the search for the Masskara Queen. Since there is no search for Miss Bacolod City, the Masskara Queen is also considered as the queen of the city.

The search for Masskara Queen is held in various phases and events. There are pre-pageant events wherein the winners for a certain category like the Best in Swimsuit is being chosen.

Ten young ladies vying for the 2012 MassKara Queen crown was presented recently to the local press and bloggers at Palisades, Bacolod City. The  Masskara Queen pre-pageant swimwear competition was also held in the same event.

The MassKara Queen finalists are Tiziani Ybañez, Daphne Molenaar, Samyah Al-Dossary, Ena Velasco, Rachel Malunes, Kris Gicaro, Mara Delaminez, Kaye Dumancas, Danielle Villaflor, and Dominique Abayon.

The pre-pageant swimwear competition will comprise  40 percent of the total score in the swimwear category with the remaining 60 percent to be decided during the pageant. The judges during the pre-pageant event  were Colonel John Aying, Aileen Maravilla Kramer, and Irene Caram-Gonzaga.

Talent night will be on October 6 at SM City Bacolod, the ramp modeling and interview will be at the same venue on October 12, fantasy make-up at the Robinson’s Place Bacolod on October 13.

The Grand coronation night  of 2012 Masskara Queen will be on Oct. 18 at the University of St. La Salle coliseum. Tickets for the said event will be for free but tickets which are available at ABS-CBN will be given ahead to manage the number of audiences.

With ABS-CBN producing the show, we are pretty sure that the 2012 Masskara Queen Coronation night will again be  as beautiful and  grand as they use to do in the past years. Congratulations in advance to the would be winners and to the ABS-CBN for wonderfully managing the show.

 

 

 

Share this with your friends!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •  
  •  

jojo vito

I am an entrepreneur, management consultant and artist who loves to travel and share my experiences with others. If you want your place to be featured, for partnerships and sponsorships, etc. - email me at jovito_intraspec@yahoo.com My Blogs: www.thehappytrip.comwww.pinoybiznis.com ;  www.toponmylist.com ; www.intraspectraining.wordpress.com  www.homestylingideas.wordpress.com ;  www.jojovito.com 

Default Comments (3)

3 Comments:

  1. hI bUTZ, Thanx for the visit,the next time you’ll come please let me know . our address is METRODOME, Araneta Street.:)

  2. My ist time to visit bacolod and watch masscara festival. Its fun and before we go back in manila your mascara creation is my pasalubong to my boss (trophy type) and 3 pcs. Display in the wall, i buy it in your store in front bongbong store..cant remember the street.

  3. where can i post my quetions on the masskara queen candidates?1. what bothers you most about what is happening in your country?this is my question.thank you…..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Facebook Comments ()