Book Now! Bantayan Island Hotels and Resorts
Because of our post of our travel in Bantayan, many would ask where to stay. So here’s the various hotels and resorts where you can stay in Bantayan.
Please take note that the rates below may have changed. During Holy Week Hotels rates normally increases.
P770 and up – Nipa bungalow style cottages set back a few meters from the beach, with some right on the beach – with fan & cold water CR/bathroom – on a beautiful and peaceful stretch of White Sand Beach, and the BeeHive building offering great value, smaller fan rooms w/CR for P770.
• P770: Standard room w/fan
• P1,079: Superior Cottage w/fan
• P1,260: Cottage, Aircon Double
• P1,300: Economy Cottage Row House w/aircon
• P1,560: Aircon Deluxe Cottage (Penthouse Room) Superior Cottage P1,700
Great open-air restaurant: (pictured) food is cooked fresh-to-order, in a quiet relaxing environment – seafood & local dishes from P160 – P230 and up. even just relaxing here with coffee in the morning, the ambiance & ocean view are wonderful. Kota has a new, larger Multi cab (miniaturized truck) giving them 2 vehicles to use for transfers to & from the Pier.
Contact Kota: +63-32-416-5013 [Cebu City Office] & 032-438-9042 in Santa Fe.
Short term rentals from P500/day and long term rentals from P12,000/month, with P300/day tent & camp sites available with access to dirty kitchen & restrooms/CR – and a personalized breakfast, lunch & dinner menu is available. Just opened in early 2009, Beach Placid’ property boasts the best & longest stretch of Beach on Alice Beach.
Accommodation starting at P500/day (good for 2 people) – with aircon cottages from P1,500 to P2,000 (good for 2-4 people) *Discounts for Extended Stays.
Newly constructed cottages including the very nice aircon Duplex (pictured) at P3,500 per day, with ref. microwave, stove and hot shower – right on the beach with a gorgeous view.
Contact Beach Placid land lines: +63-32-318-6087
Beach Placid Mobiles: Mobile: 917-722-2993 Mobile: 927-973-3861
CouCou Hotel is right in the middle of Santa Fe and moments away from the best Beaches.
All Rooms priced at P950 to P1,350 (discounted weekly & monthly rates available)
Modern and very comfortable rooms feature Queen Bed/Queen mattress, spacious hot shower, aircon, TV/DVD and you can leave your room and walk right into the very nice CouCou Restaurant to enjoy your drinks & meals, and surf their free WiFi connection.
Contact CouCou Lodge: +63-32-438-9385 Mobile: 0918-454-1960 (+63-918-454-1960)
Maia’s Beach Resort
Located in Barangay Basawon, Sulangan – North of Santa Fe on the highway going towards Bantayan Town, turn left at the colorful Maia’s sign on the highway at the cross road just before Bantayan Town.
A nicely landscaped property about 15 minutes northwest of Santa Fe – nice concrete Nipa hut style bungalows with their distinctive pointed roof design are in a wood grain finish – The property goes right out to the sea and their shoreline is occupied by coral rock, so there is no beach per se – but yes, you can easily get into the ocean & swim in the turquoise waters from the property.
In & amongst the beautiful coco palms & flora you’ll find a great swimming pool, and Maia’s offers free transfers from Piers via their new Revo Tamaraw and Mercedes-Benz Passenger Van to transport you in comfort.
Fabulous in ground swimming pool, Very Good open-air restaurant and the open air Bar has a gorgeous view of the sea.
• All Maia’s Cottages w/aircon & twin beds: P1,850 – breakfast for two is included.
• Breakfast from P115 to P165
• Lunch/Dinner from P145
Contact Maia’s: Mobile +63-918-571-4297 0917-635-8612 (+63-917-635-8612 from outside Philippines)
Ogtong Cave Resort
Beautiful Studio style cottages, some with terraces, many looking like small luxury Condos, starting around P1,600 to P18,000
A very large, beautiful & landscaped property (the Island’s largest Resort) lush with Palms & local Flora, with a Great Restaurant featuring an extensive menu and 2 huge swimming pools (no beach here, but you can get down into the water – and Sugar Beach is 3 to 5 minutes away via motorbike) great service and First Class all the way.
It’s a beautiful property for just a casual stroll, or to sit outside on the terrace of your cottage with your morning coffee, etc.
• P1,600: Cottage, non- aircon (only 1 cottage like this available)
• P3,200: Garden Villa – twin bed, ref & TV
• P3,200: Row House – ref & TV
• P3,200: Family Room Twin – with extra side bed & TV
• P3,500: Sea View Villa – ref & TV
• P4,300: Family Room Triple – ref & TV
• P4,300: Deluxe Cottage – ref & TV
• P5,200: Duplex – ref & TV
• P7,000: White House – 2 bedrooms & kitchen
* P16,000 to P18,000: Newly built Deluxe with Jacuzzi (pictured) lavish Queen Bed, fully furnished with all amenities; a must see (a separate, large private pool is reserved for these 3 Deluxe Jacuzzi Condos)
Ogtong Cave & Santa Fe Beach Club also have nice full-size passenger vans to fetch you & your luggage, where most smaller hotels use Multi Cabs.
Contact Ogtong Cave: +63-032-438-0165 & 438-9129 (and) +63-32-438-0165/438-9129 Mobile: +63-920-899-9456
Santa Fe Beach Club
Right on a great stretch of The Beach near the Pier – nice rooms, some with refrigerator approx. P900 to P2,600.
• P900: Twin Cottage w/fan, nonaircon
• P 1,000: Triple Cottage w/fan, nonaircon
• P1,200: Cottage with adjoining room
• P1,600: Clubhouse Twin
• P2,000: Clubhouse Triple
• P2,200: Clubhouse Quadruple
• P2,700: Duplex Triple
Nice full-size passenger van for transfers.
Contact Santa Fe Beach Club: +63-032-438-9090 (fax) landlines: +63-32-438-9090, 438-9107
Mobiles: +63-918-919-9101 (and) +63-928-778-7770
St. Bernard Beach Resort
Intimate Native Style Cottages crafted out of concrete, on a property shaded by beautiful Coco Palms on a smaller beach – with a Restaurant serving very good food; Breakfast is a specialty.
• P950: Standard Cottage with fan – P1,200 w/aircon
• P1,150: Deluxe w/fan – P1,400 w/aircon
• P1,700: Big Deluxe w/fan – P2,100 w/aircon
• P1,900: Deluxe Beachfront, with a fan.
Contact St. Bernard’s mobile: +63-917-963-6162
Yooneek Beach Resort
They’ve built a nice property with modern rooms, some with kitchenette, Seaside open air outdoor Bar with outdoor thatched huts on the property for dining, drinking & watching the beautiful sunsets.
Now featuring Free WiFi for guests, so bring your notebook or WiFi cell phone and get online from anywhere on the property, even while sitting at the Beach Bar! (if you’re not a guest, bring your notebook anyway & just enjoy a coffee or drinks while you surf)
• P1,690: Standard Room w/aircon: Balcony & Sea View (peak season P1,890)
• P1,900: Vista Grande Room: aircon, Terrace, Ocean View (peak: P2,790)
• VIP Suite: P2,900 (Peak P4,900) Ocean View w/aircon & ref. – A must-see, this room is actually the entire top floor of the main building; one huge and spacious open studio room, fully furnished.
• Fan Room: P1,090 (Peak P1,390)
* Peak Season is November 1 to May 30.