2018 CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT TRAVEL GUIDE
I have visited several times Campuestohan Highland Resorts together with our whole family. Obviously, our kids really love the place so early this year we’ve we went back again to the resort and to have a late celebration for my sister’s 50th Birthday.
Campuestohan is one of the colorful attractions and famous tourist destinations in Negros Occidental. Situated on the boundaries of two of the most progressive cities in the province – Bacolod City and Talisay City, Campuestohan Highland resort is standing in a 5-hectare property that radiates the splendor of Mt. Makawili.
“The climate at Campuestohan Highland Resort is comparable to Tagaytay and Baguio, especially during dark time or early dawn”
Campuestohan is standing 800-meter above sea level. I really love to be at the resort because it extends a breathtaking scene of nearly half of the entire province of Negros Occidental and even that of Panay Island. Most of the time, the weather in the resort is downright cool while one can interpret the seemingly merciless heat in the plains below. The climate at Campuestohan is comparable to Tagaytay and Baguio, especially during the dark time or early dawn. During the cool time of the year, early morning or late in the afternoon, one can even go through the fog shrouding the place.
This indian village at Campuestohan is just lovely and you would surely love to spend a night here.
In our latest visit to the resort, I took the opportunity to take a dip in the swimming pool, walk through the gardens, have fun on the playground with my nephews and nieces. While some of my siblings simply relax and unwind. In time, I will surely go horseback riding should they open it.The place has a 340-meter zip line and zip bike but I guess its too short.
“while in Campuestohan, never miss the chance to take their selfie right beside the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Thor , wonder woman, the Green Lantern…”
As of this writing, Campuestohan Highland Resort has a kiddie and big pools, cottages, log house, children’s playground which they have imported from China, a huge slipper, uniquely designed onion-shaped and igloo-like camp houses, several dinosaurs, statues of superheroes and giants. One should never miss the chance to take their selfie right beside the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Thor, wonder woman, the Green Lantern and many more. Or take your groupie with the famous icons in the world like Elvis Presley and Michael Jordan. One will surely be amazed when King Kong would start to growl which can be heard while at the resort.
One of the swimming pools at Campuestohan..
Obviously , they have just completed a pavilion which can house 300 guests, more cottages are being constructed , they are still in the process of building giant chess board, giant Zodiac signs, and many others. Of course, I am looking forward to a horseback riding area will also be established at the back of the log house.
Main Pavillion and Restaurant.. but better to bring your own food
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PREPARING YOUR BUDGET FOR YOUR CAMPUESTOHAN TRIP
CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT’S RATES:
- RESORT ENTRANCE FEE P 150.00 / Person, Free use of swimming pool and children’s playground
- ZipLine P 200.00 / Person
- Rope Course P 200.00 / Person
- Horseback Riding P 150.00 / Person
- Mini-Train P 00 / Person
Please note that you need to wear sports/rubber shoes in all of the featured attractions. If you are unable to bring one with you, shoe rentals with free socks are available.
Shoe Rental P 50.00 / Person ( Comes with one free pair of socks)
- Big Cottage P 1,000.00 (good for 20 persons)
- Small Cottage P 00 (good for 12-15 persons)
- Umbrella Hut P 00 (good for 10 persons)
- Canopy Tent P 00 (good for 10 persons)
- Canopy Tent P 00 (good for 6-8 persons)
- Bonita Hut P 2,500.00 (good for 4 persons) free entrance for 4 persons
- Log Cabin Room 1 & 2 P 4,000.00 (good for 4 persons) free entrance and breakfast for 4 persons
- Log Cabin Room 3 & 4 P 5,000.00 (good for 5 persons) free entrance and breakfast for 5 persons
- Log Cabin Room 5 & 6 P 3,000.00 (good for 3 persons) free entrance and breakfast for 3 persons
- Log Cabin Room 7 P 5,000.00 (good for 5 persons) free entrance and breakfast for 5 persons
HOW TO GET THERE:
The place can be accessed by private vehicles.
For those who doesn’t have the car, you may reach the place via a SHUTTLE SERVICE (30-Seater Air-conditioned Sarao). Below are the rates and schedule:
Weekend Service – P 100.00 / Person. Loading Area: Villa Angela arcade parking lot (fronting Lopue’s East Center)
- Departure Time from Bacolod 9:00 AM
- Departure Time from resort 4:00 PM
- Private Group Charter P 3,000.0 ( 2-way transport service . Pick-up and drop-off point within Bacolod City . Reservations must be made at least 3 days ahead if resort visit will fall on a weekend, and at least 1 day before if coming on a weekday. )
ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBERS:
Telephone : +63-915 211 1406 | +63-34 702 0964 | +63-917 300 5007
- Bacolod Travel Guide
- 3-day Itinerary -Bacolod Trip
- List of Bacolod Hotels
- List of Resturants in Bacolod City
- 12 Things to do in Bacolod City
- Sagay Travel Guide
- Carbin Reef Guide
- Lakawon Island Travel Guide
- MORE PHOTOS