2018 BACOLAODIAT FESTIVAL SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES | BACOLOD CITY
Bacolaodiat Festival is Bacolod City’s celebration of the Chinese New Year. While Bacolaodiat Festival is relatively a young festival in Bacolod City, it is already attracting various tourist from different parts of the country. Below is the list of events for the festival. We also outlined basic information for those who would visit Bacolod City during the festivities.
How to get to Bacolod City
Bacolod’s airport is located City of Silay a few minutes drive from Bacolod City. The Bacolod-Silay International Airport is connected to the three cities by local airlines Philippine Airlines , and Cebu Pacific .For arriving passengers who want supplemental guides to the city or free maps, Department of Tourism and the Local Government has a desk in the arrivals area where you can grab free maps or have a dose of information from the people over the desk. Hotels,
For arriving passengers who want supplemental guides to the city or free maps, Department of Tourism and the Local Government has a desk in the arrivals area where you can grab free maps or have a dose of information from the people over the desk. Hotels, resorts and car rental companies have kiosks in the arrival areas where you can easily book a room and just head to your hotel room without any hassle.
There are vans leaving for the airport at SM City Bacolod, Bacolod Provincial Hospital, Old Bacolod Airport and Victoria Arcade/Lopue’s East/SaveMore Supermarket, the regular fare per person is 150.
Getting to Bacolod by bus from elsewhere in the province is smooth and easy.
There are two major terminals in Bacolod, both operated, owned and used by Ceres Liner.
- Ceres Southbound Terminal (Ceres South Terminal), Luzuriaga St, ☎ +63-34-4460681/4460686. Buses departing for and arriving from Dumaguete(via Mabinay) arrive and depart in this terminal. Air-conditioned bus to Dumaguete is 349P (Nov 2015) and takes almost 7 hours
- Ceres Northbound Terminal (Ceres North Terminal), Lopez Jaena St (From China Bank you will already see the entrance of Lopez Jaena St., walk to the street and you will see the Terminal), ☎ +63-34-4334993. Buses departing for and arriving from Cebu(via Toledo or Tabuelan), San Carlos(via Don Salvador Benedicto), Bayawan(via Cauayan and Sipalay) and Kanlaon City(via La Carlota, La Castellana, Moises Padilla).
- Ceres Liner, Ceres Rd., Barangay Mansilingan, ☎ Main office:+63-34-4460681/4460686, North Terminal:+63-34-4334993, South Terminal:+63-34-4342387 (fax:+63-34-4460636). Provides RoRo services and provides daily services to and from Escalante, San Carlos, Hinoba-an, Don Salvador Benedicto, Canlaon, Culipapa, Bayawan, Binalbagan, Toledo City, Zamboanga City, Cebu City, Dumaguete, Kabankalan, Cadiz, they have 2 terminals in Bacolod, South and North Terminal.Trips within the Negros island costs from about ₱80-₱300 depending on the distance of your destination, trips outside Negros Island using the RoRo service costs from ₱250-₱400.
Bacolod Seaport or Bredco Port serves inter-regional trips from major destinations such Manila and Iloilo. Iloilo seaport is just 45 minutes from Bacolod and is one of the easiest to access because every hour there’s a trip.
- Ocean Jet, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Weesam Express, Bredco Port . Ticketing offices are located at Bredco Port. Economy Class (One way) = ₱370, (Vice Verse) ₱400, First Class (Vice Versa) = ₱440.
- Supercat, . Ticketing offices are located at Bredco Port