5 Incredible things to Do that Will Make Your Maldives Trip Exotic
Do you like to travel a lot? Are you totally consumed by wanderlust and just cannot bear the monotony of life for a second? Do you enjoy adventurous and crazy rides? If yes, then Maldives is the place to be. It is an outstanding concoction of beautiful places, lip-smacking food, and some crazy adventures.
Once you visit Maldives availing the Redbus offers, you will remember the trip for a lifetime. Here are some of the craziest things that you can do and make your Maldives trip the most exotic one till date.
Photo credits: Laika from UK
- Snorkeling – Missing out on the crystal clear waters of Maldives would be such a pity! The waters are such that they almost call out to the tourists to come and have a look. Just put your boxers on, understand how snorkeling is done and go have a dive. There are plenty of things that you can see underneath such as sting rays, various types of colorful fishes and if you are lucky enough, you may as well come across small sharks too!
Photo credits : Badr Naseem
- Parasailing – If you have that adrenaline rush going inside you, then parasailing would be the perfect thing to do when you are in Maldives. The view of the islands from the top is simply breathtaking. It is one of the trendiest activities in Maldives and you simply cannot miss out on this. The experience of slowly rising to the top makes you feel like a bird and the feeling is just out of the world.
- Dinner at Ithaa Undersea Restaurant – This is a one of a kind thing about Maldives. Instead of underground restaurants, they have undersea restaurants and the view and experience are amazing. A dinner at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant would make you feel that you are in a different world altogether. It has a 270-degree panoramic view of the sea from underneath and the prices are quite reasonable.
- Explore Wreck of the Maldives Victory – Diving can be really intriguing if you have the right equipment and the right place. The Wreck of the Maldives victory is basically a cargo ship that sunk in 1981. It is now a living room of sponges, vivacious corals, the different myriad of fishes and tubastrea corals. The feeling of exploring a sunken ship can be very exotic.
Photo Credits : http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/
- Riding a seaplane – When riding a boat is too mainstream, you should try riding a sea place once when you are in Maldives. That is the ultimate thing to do and you will have a clear picture of Maldives from the top. Capture some amazing photos because Maldives looks heavenly when you are on top of it. Book a couple of tickets and enjoy the ride of your lifetime!
Maldives is a place that has extremities of both fun and romance. But, if you are that crazy sort of person who always wants to try something new, then you can always try the things mentioned above. After all, you are never too old to try new things!
177 50 3 1