MORE REASONS TO VISIT ILOILO | MANILA-ILOILO THREE FLIGHTS DAILY |AIR ASIA
Promo seats from as from as low as P999 are up for grabs now!
yes, we have more reasons now to visit Iloilo because effective October 1, 2017, AirAsia will be operating three flights daily between Manila and Iloilo.
“The addition of Manila – Iloilo route is expected to expand Air Asia’s domestic footprint in the Visayas region after our expansions in Cebu via the launch of international and domestic flights”, says Captain Dexter Comendador, AirAsia Philippines CEO
“AirAsia’s signature low fares, excellent service and perfectly consistent connectivity here in the Philippines and across ASEAN including China, India, Australia and much more will expedite travel dreams of our guests from Western Visayas via Iloilo’s modern airport and help promote demand for travel and tourism.”
In line with the opening of the new route, AirAsia is inviting travel enthusiasts to avail of the promo fares from as low as P999 now available for booking at www.airasia.com from today until August 27, 2017, for the travel period between October 1, 2017, to August 28, 2018.
Molo Mansion, Iloilo
The flights between Manila and Iloilo will operate using the Air Asia’s fleet of Airbus A320s that can cater to up to 180 passengers. Below are the schedules of flights:
Flight Schedule for Manila NAIA Terminal 4 (MNL) – Iloilo Airport (ILO)
Last year, AirAsia has expanded its Cebu operations having direct international flights to Taipei and Singapore which was launched in November and domestic flights from Cebu to various exciting destinations such as Davao, Boracay and Palawan which started last April 2017. Since 2013, Air Asia has been servicing international flights for Cebu – Incheon/Seoul and Cebu – Kuala Lumpur and operates several domestic flights between Manila and Cebu.
MORE REASONS TO VISIT ILOILO
1. Dinagyang Festival. Iloilo City is home to the famous Dinagyang Festival held every January. You should be planning very early if you’re planning to witness this festival.
2. Old Spanish Houses. Several old houses of Spanish influence are still well kept within the city.
3. Century Old Churches. Iloilo is home to several old churches which are famous destinations not only for the Catholics but for those who adore heritage structures.
4. Food. Iloilo takes pride of their famed La Paz Batchoy. So while at the city, do take a time to visit the old La Paz Public Market to try the original recipes of Ted’s, Netongs and Deco’s.
5. Side Trips : Guimaras, Islas de Gigantes in Carles, Boracay and Bacolod, Negros Occidental
Guimaras Island is just a 15-minute ferry ride from Iloilo.The place is famous for their sweet mangoes, the icon of Guimaras Mangahan Festival. Also, you will enjoy seeing this beautiful island through an exciting island hopping activity.
- List of Resorts in Guimaras
- 2018 Guimaras’ Manggahan Festival Schedule of Events
- Magic Island Resort, Guimaras
Boracay. Caticlan Jetty Port which is the jump off point for the famous Boracay Island is just 6-hour ride from Iloilo City.
- Boracay Island Travel Guide
- Boracay Comprehensive List of Hotels And Resorts
- Boracay Pub Crawl
- Paraw Beach Club
Islas de Gigantes. Another exciting tourist destination which is now getting so much popularity among the tourist is the Islas de Gigantes. This place offers a different charm which you will surely like. The tour packages are very cheap too.
Bacolod, Negros Occidental. Bacolod City is just an hour fast craft ride from Iloilo City. Negros Occidental is the second most visited island (domestic arrival) according to Tourism. Apart from its famous Masskara Festival, fantastic Negrense Cuisines, you must discover why people do visit this beautiful place.
- Bacolod City Travel Guide
- 3-day Bacolod Guide |Itinerary and Budget
- 12 things to do in Bacolod City
- Masskara Festival Schedule
- Bacolod Attraction
- The Ruins
- Campuestohan Highland Resort
- Lakawon Island Travel Guide
- Sipalay Travel Guide
- List of Hotels in Bacolod City
- List of Restaurant in Bacolod City
NEED TO BOOK A HOTEL? ENTER BELOW
1.8K 36 5 42 1